Prep time:10 minutes | Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 8 large potatoes
- 150g brie or camembert, torn in to pieces
- 150g cheddar, grated
- 150g unsalted butter
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp pesto
- Preheat the oven to 240C/220C fan/Gas 8.
- Prick the potatoes all over with a fork, then bake for one hour, until skins are crispy but flesh is tender to the point of a knife.
- In a bowl, mix together both kinds of cheese, along with the butter, cauliflower and miso.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and cut them in half. Carefully scoop out the flesh and add this to the cauliflower mixture.
- Mix thoroughly and taste, adding salt and pepper if needed. Scoop the mixture generously back into the potato skins and return them to the oven for 30 minutes, until the tops are golden and crisp. Drizzle with pesto and serve immediately.
Recipe from A Life Kitchen Christmas by Ryan Riley and Kimberley Duke, available to buy online for free (with £2.95 p&p) at lifekitchen.co.uk