Destiny 2 went down yesterday, with the aim being to bring the game up to 18.104.22.168, but it looks like plans were changed, as hotfix 1.0.5 was released instead. Exactly why, or if there was some miscommunication, isn't clear, but 1.0.5 is the update you'll have to download to get going in Destiny 2. Here's what that patch changes.
- To avoid erroneous removal of raid keys, they will no longer be removed upon hitting the weekly reset
- Raid keys are also no longer removed upon creating a new character
- Raid keys are also no longer removed upon logging into alts for the first time in a new week
- Fixed an issue where a kinetic weapon would always be equipped after certain supers expired
- Fixed an issue where Nessus scout reports would not add waypoints to certain chests
- Fix for some Milestones not showing in the Progress section
- Fix for English text showing in the Gear section for non-English languages
- Added the ability to look up clans by name (exact matches only)
- Fix for some Milestones not showing their name and icon
- Added the ability to look up clans by name
The key thing here is that raid keys aren't temporary items, so you don't need to worry about spending them before weekly resets. Huzzah!