Euro 2021 has been confirmed after Uefa postponed the summer tournament for a year, and with the tournament drawing closer the race is on for England players to impress to make the final squad.
With the competition originally scheduled to begin this month, England boss Gareth Southgate had some tough choices to make in attack with Harry Kane and Marcus Rashford injured but now there is another season for the strikers to make sure they are fit and ready for international duty.
The loss against Belgium, which ended the Three Lions’ Nations League hopes, means Southgate could shake up the squad, with plenty of players desperate to make the cut in June.
England’s Euro 2021 squad: latest individual odds
Here are the latest odds for the 23-man England squad provided by BetVictor.
Odds are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change.
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) 1/16
- Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) 1/12
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) 1/12
- Tammy Abraham (Chelsea) 2/1
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) 1/12
- Mason Greenwood (Manchester United) 4/7
- Danny Ings (Southampton) 5/4
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) 4/6
- Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) 1/10
- James Maddison (Leicester City) 1/2
- Dele Alli (Tottenham) 4/5
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool) 4/7
- Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) 4/6
- Declan Rice (West Ham) 1/4
- Mason Mount (Chelsea) 4/7
- Phil Foden (Manchester City) 4/7
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) 1/12
- Harry Maguire (Manchester United) 1/25
- Ben Chilwell (Chelsea) 1/8
- Joe Gomez (Liverpool) 1/4
- John Stones (Manchester City) 4/6
- Conor Coady (Wolves) 7/4
- Kyle Walker (Manchester City) 2/1
- Kieran Trippier (Atletico Madrid) 5/4
- Eric Dier (Tottenham) @ 6/4
- Jordan Pickford (Everton) 1/20
- Nick Pope (Burnley) 1/5
- Dean Henderson (Manchester United) 1/8
- Aaron Ramsdale (Bournemouth) 4/1
- Alex McCarthy (Southampton) 14/1
- Jack Butland (Stoke City) 16/1
All odds within this article correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change.