As well as modelling and TV work, Vogue is founder of the trailblazing tanning range Bare, which we’ve been obsessed with since it launched last year. Who better to ask for her all-time favourite beauty buys?
- Advanced Night Repair, £60, Estée Lauder: This is so good! After I’ve applied it, I even use the residue on the back of my hands. It really works, especially if you’re tired or dehydrated – it’s my go-to serum.
- A Social Life for Your Hair Shampoo, £40, Larry King: I love the packaging of this product, as it’s sustainable. It doesn’t weigh your hair down, but keeps it light, bouncy and conditioned.
- Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk Original, £17, Charlotte Tilbury: I wear this every single day. It’s great for overlining your lip, and suits virtually all lip colours. It’s the perfect natural nude.
- Self Tan Foam – Dark, £17.10, Bare by Vogue Williams: I created Bare because I wanted a tan that was really natural-looking, like you’ve just come back from holiday. This foam is really easy to apply.
- Prevention+ Daily Hydrating Moisturizer SPF30+, £53, Image Skincare: Some sunscreens aren’t great when you want to put make-up over them. This acts like a primer and is perfect: it really sinks into the skin.
- Neroli Portofino, £254 for 100ml edp, Tom Ford: This is my favourite perfume. It’s a scent that a man or a woman can wear – it’s very fresh and it reminds me of holidays.
Vogue’s beast beauty tip
SPF is so important for your face and body. If you want to maintain your skin, the key is a good SPF every single day.