Her culinary conquests have made her the biggest success story of The Great British Bake Off. Since leaving the tent in 2015, Nadiya Hussain has written bestselling cookbooks, fronted documentaries and is often caught sporting a bold lip while rustling up florentines on her show. These are her best beauty buys...
- Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel, £18.50, The Body Shop: An instant liquid peel that exfoliates the skin like nothing else. It’s an effective way to get great exfoliation in seconds.
- Coconut Oil, £9.99, Vita Coco: I use this in the kitchen as well as on my skin. It’s incredible when slathered all over a make-up covered face and wiped with a warm towel – it’s the best make-up remover.
- Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Trophy Wife, £28, Fenty Beauty: I adore highlighter, and this is my favourite one. It’s like being a glitter ball and I love it.
- Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, £5.90, The Ordinary: I use this before I moisturise as it adds an extra layer of hydration – perfect for dry winter skin.
- O2M Breathable Nail Enamel in 677, £18.99, Inglot: This is a great brand that does breathable nail varnish. Ideal for when you want a break from gels or acrylics, but still want some colour.
- Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream, £7.95, Cantu: I use this once a month to give my hair extra hydration. When blow-drying has left it parched, this conditioner brings my hair back to life.
Nadiya's skincare tip
There is no ‘miracle cream’ – just dedication and drinking plenty of water! I aim for two litres a day, not including copious cups of tea. Staying hydrated is great for the body all round.