Make-up artist, blogger and millionaire entrepreneur Huda Kattan has true star status among her 48 million Instagram followers. Here, she shares her all-time favourite products...
- Get Even Rose Oil, £55, Wishful: "This is the most transformative product in the world and has totally changed my complexion. It has helped me get the skin I’ve always wanted, without make-up and filters."
- #FauxFilter Skin Finish Foundation Stick, £27, Huda Beauty: "This has a creamy formula, so you get a natural-looking filtered finish, and we have extended our shade range to 39, to include everyone."
- Lid Lustre in Tea Rose, £30, Victoria Beckham Beauty: "One of my favourite items from Victoria’s range is this creamy metallic eyeshadow. It gives a super-high-shine finish."
- Invati Advanced Scalp Revitalizer, £49, Aveda: "I’m so impressed with this hair-loss treatment, which makes your hair look thicker and fuller. The formula helps support hair’s natural keratin."
- Classic Slant Tweezer, £22, Tweezerman: "An absolutely essential part of my kit, tweezers were my first beauty tool. I can be as precise as I want to by removing each hair separately."
- Maybelline Tattoo Brow Pomade, £9.99, Maybelline New York: "This has incredible staying power – the formula is waterproof, smudge-proof, easily buildable and will last up to 24 hours."
Huda's top tip
"This has got to be one of my favorite hacks of all time. It gives your skin the most beautiful glow that doesn’t fade all day long – I actually don’t like to touch up my make-up throughout the day so it needs to be long-lasting and smudge-proof. So here it is: soak your beauty blender in setting spray, then dip it into a crème highlighter and dab the blender onto the areas where you’d normally highlight. Bounce whatever product is left on your sponge over the rest of your face to set it and add glow."
Sign up for Stella Daily - your seven-day slice of fashion, beauty, food, travel, interiors and more from the Stella magazine team.